Segmented Exam Delivery Available at On-Site Testing Centers and Now at Prometric Testing Centers
Segmented exam delivery is currently available for all AAI, AINS, AIC, and ARM exams administered at Institutes-approved on-site testing centers, as well as Prometric Testing Centers.
Ease of Implementation:
- Segment exams are given during existing testing windows.
- Segment exams are delivered using the Institutes reliable software.
- Segment exams contain the same questions as full length exams.
- We provide full customer service support for establishing on-site testing center, integrating billing account, and updating company account records.
Advantages to students:
- Segment exams cover only 3-5 assignments at a time.
- Segment exams are only one hour long.
- Students can take multiple segments in the same testing window.
- Students who do not pass a segment can quickly and easily retake within the same testing window.
- Successful completion of all the segment exams for a given course earns credit for the entire course.
Comments from students in the pilot were very positive including:
- "I found the segment exam great for the time spent and the information provided"
- "Makes the testing process easier for busy people"
- "Very beneficial working full-time and having a family"
Print Course Content Delivery:
With the exception of AAI, study materials are not divided into segments—students must purchase the standard textbook and course guide for segmented exams. See the chart below or the corresponding course guide for a listing of assignments per segmented exam.
For exam pricing, view the Exam Registration booklet.
Online Course Content Delivery:
All Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI), Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Associate in Claims (AIC) and Associate in Risk Management (ARM) courses are now available in a segmented online format. Please contact Customer Success to request segmented online courses by calling (800) 644-2101 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. eastern. Segmented online courses are presented exclusively through an interactive, self-directed online learning format. Each course has a variety of interactive exercises, quizzes and job-aid resources that can be printed or saved to the student's computer. Textbooks and course guides are not required for any of the online segments.
Companies interested in on-site testing, please contact your Regional Sales Executive.
AAI, AIC, AINS, API, ARM, ERM, SPPA Segmented Exams
Students opting to study and test using the segmented approach should purchase textbooks and course guides as they would for traditional full-length study, unless taking the online version of the courses.
|AAI Exams||AIC Exams||AINS Exams||API Exams||ARM Exams||ERM Exams||SPPA Exams|