Insurance Essentials is designed for professionals who are new to the industry or who are not involved in hands-on, day-to-day technical insurance operations. It provides a basic understanding of insurance concepts and operations.
Insurance Essentials equips you with a solid foundation in insurance from a technical standpoint, adding value to your role and your organization.
By completing this course, you’ll enhance your understanding of insurance through practical content and features, including:
- Streamlined topics for a manageable learning experience
- An engaging, animated video format
- "What You Have Learned" videos in each assignment for maximized learning
Recommended for: Employees who are new to the risk management and insurance industry.
- Introduction to insurance and risk management
- The role of insurance
- Insurer profitability
- Insurance industry companies and roles
- The typical insurance transaction