Lead with an Enterprise Perspective in Risk and Insurance
April 26 to May 1, 2020
Arrival: Program begins at 6 p.m. on Sunday, April 26
Departure: Program ends at 12 p.m. on Friday, May 1
Gain strategic leadership training tailored to the risk management and insurance industry through The Institutes' Executive Education, brought to you in partnership with Darden Executive Education.
By participating in this five-day interactive program, you will:
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning strategic decision-making techniques
- Accelerate the development of your strategic leadership skills
- Learn how to lead organizational change in a high-performance environment
- Understand insurance industry issues and how they influence decision-making
- Build a global network of industry peers and expert
Check out what you can gain from the Executive Education program in the video below:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1V5uE1HblZg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Darden Experience
For more than half a century, Darden Executive Education has developed leaders around the world and provided them with the relevant concepts and skills needed to help solve their toughest business challenges.
Designed specifically for individuals holding key roles in insurance, The Institutes’ Executive Education at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business will provide participants with a unique learning experience that connects strategic leadership thinking with the risk management and insurance industry.
Led by world-class faculty at the nation’ s top public university, program features include:
- A variety of interactive learning methodologies such as class discussions, workshops, and experimental simulations to encourage active participant engagement
- A personal assessment tool that pinpoints participants’ leadership strengths to help them better understand their work styles and learn how they can be more effective
- Relevant, real-world case studies that can be directly applied to the insurance industry
The Executive Education program:
- Will be held April 26 to May 1, 2020, at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Is designed for senior-level leaders in the industry who plan and formulate major strategic objectives throughout their organization, manage the competencies and resources required to pursue those objectives and help lead their organization as they aim to achieve their strategic goals
- Costs $8,800 per attendee (including tuition, lodging, and meals)
For more information, please contact Elisa Murray at ExecutiveEd@TheInstitutes.org or 610-251-2757.
Darden Executive Education is provided by the University of Virginia Darden School Foundation.