Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders
May 11 to 15, 2020
Arrival: Program begins at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, May 11, 2020
Departure: Program ends at 12 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020
Gain organizational leadership training tailored to the risk management and insurance industry through The Institutes’ Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders, brought to you in partnership with the Wisconsin School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
By participating in this three and a half-day interactive program, you will:
- Learn how to successfully align and implement strategies within your organization
- Understand the operational aspects of executing strategy, such as measuring progress and success
- Develop the organizational leadership skills needed to make a positive impact now and throughout your career
- Enhance your decision-making skills with a deeper understanding of organizational dynamics
- Build your financial acumen with practical exercises
- Better understand the current and future state of our industry
To learn more, please view our 2020 brochure.
See what students are saying about the program
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZUWfAd9MRtQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Wisconsin School of Business
For decades, the Wisconsin School of Business has guided and inspired business leaders worldwide by providing continued excellence in its program design, program follow-up and flexibility to create the best learning solutions for its clients.
Designed for individuals looking to advance their leadership role, The Institutes' Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders at the Wisconsin School of Business will better prepare participants to turn their workplace challenges into business opportunities.
Led by a team of internationally recognized thought leaders, this program features:
- A personal assessment tool that identifies participants' management and leadership styles to help them more clearly understand what supports or hinders their personal effectiveness
- An insurance industry-based simulation focused on financial planning that encourages active participant engagement and team building
- Dynamic learning opportunities that enable participants to understand how to successfully execute business strategy, better meet their employees' needs and much more
- Opening Reception and dinner beginning at 6:30 p.m. on May 11 with program concluding May 15 at noon
- Cost includes tuition and meals
- Recommended lodging is available at a reduced rate at the University of Wisconsin's Fluno Center
- Is designed for experienced, high-potential directors or managers who are in a position to implement organizational strategy, and looking to advance their leadership role within their organization
For more information, please contact Elisa Murray, EmergingLeaders@TheInstitutes.org and 610-251-2757.
Book Your Stay at the Fluno Center
We encourage participants to stay at the University of Wisconsin's Fluno Center, where The Institutes' Management Education program will be held. The Institutes are holding a block of rooms, each with a discounted rate $159/night. To secure your room, please email email@example.com.