Business Strategy for Emerging Risk and Insurance Leaders
May 15 to 18, 2018
Arrival: Program begins at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, May 14, 2018
Departure: Program ends at 12 p.m. on Friday, May 18, 2018
Gain organizational leadership training tailored to the risk management and insurance industry through The Institutes’ Management Education, brought to you in partnership with the Wisconsin School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
By participating in this three and a half-day interactive program, you will:
- Learn how to successfully align and implement strategies
- Deepen your understanding of organizational dynamics
- Understand the operational aspects of executing strategy
- Enhance your strategic business knowledge and decision-making skills
- Build a new network of fellow industry participants
Check back soon for the 2018 brochure!
The Wisconsin School of Business
For decades, the Wisconsin School of Business has guided and inspired business leaders worldwide by providing continued excellence in its program design, program follow-up and flexibility to create the best learning solutions for its clients.
Designed for individuals looking to advance their leadership role, The Institutes' Management Education at the Wisconsin School of Business will better prepare participants to turn their workplace challenges into business opportunities.
Led by a team of internationally recognized thought leaders, this program features:
- A personal assessment tool that identifies participants' management and leadership styles to help them more clearly understand what supports or hinders their personal effectiveness
- An insurance industry-based simulation focused on financial planning that encourages active participant engagement and team building
- Dynamic learning opportunities that enable participants to understand how to successfully execute business strategy, better meet their employees' needs and much more
- Opening Reception and dinner beginning at 6:30 p.m. on May 14 with program concluding May 18 at noon
- Cost includes tuition and meals
- Recommended lodging is available at a reduced rate at the University of Wisconsin's Fluno Center
- Is designed for managers or supervisors who are in a position to implement organizational strategy, and looking to advance their leadership role within their organization
For more information, please contact Karen Lawrence, Lawrence@theinstitutes.org and 484-831-9079.
Book Your Stay at the Fluno Center
We encourage participants to stay at the University of Wisconsin's Fluno Center, where The Institutes' Management Education program will be held. The Institutes are holding a block of rooms, each with a discounted rate $179/night. To secure your room, please email Stephanie.Achten@uwcped.org.
Register by March 31 and save $500 off registration for the Management Education program!
Early-Bird Registration: $4,495
Full Registration: $4,995
Log in to your Institutes account to register for the Management Education program online.
For more information, complete and submit the form below.