Collegiate Studies for CPCU
Add value to your resume and get a jump start on your career by earning two course waivers towards the prestigious CPCU designation. The Institutes' Collegiate Studies for CPCU program provides qualifying Risk Management and Insurance students an opportunity to waive up to two courses in the CPCU program. Students who earn two CPCU course waivers and complete Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct will also earn The Institutes' Collegiate Studies for CPCU Certificate.
Click here for more information.
College Degree Programs
Did you know that you can earn college credit for your CPCU and Institutes' insurance studies? Not only will you earn insurance industry credentials, you can also earn an undergraduate or graduate degree sooner than you may have thought.
- Ashford University: Earn a BA in Business Administration or BA in Organizational Management
- Baker College – Center for Graduate Studies
- Boston University: Earn a Master of Science in Insurance Management
- Capella University: Earn a BS, MS, or MBA
- Central Penn College: Earn an associates or bachelor's degree
- Charter Oak State College: Earn an Online BA or BS in Liberal Arts, Business Admin
- Colorado State University – Global Campus: Earn your bachelor's or master's degree
- DeVry University: Earn a bachelor's degree
- Excelsior College: Earn an associate degree, a bachelor's degree, or an online MBA
- New England College of Business and Finance: Earn an associate's, bachelor's or master's degree
- Olivet College: Earn an undergraduate degree or MBA
- Salve Regina University: Earn an MS or MBA degree
- Trident University: Earn your Bachelor degree, Master degree or Doctoral degree
- Walden University: Earn your BS, MBA, or PhD degree
Credits accepted are subject to change without notice. Please verify current credit arrangements with individual institutions.
The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT®)
The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT®) evaluated thirty-four of The Institutes' courses in August 2017. Courses and designation programs include:
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS®)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM™)
View the full list of Institutes courses reviewed by ACE CREDIT. Please note that some of the reviewed Institutes courses are no longer offered, but if they were formerly completed, the earned credit may still be applied toward your college degree. Visit the ACE CREDIT website for more information.
To register or to access or request an ACE Transcript online, click here.