You are here
Workers Compensation Claim Practices
Understand the loss adjustment process for workers compensation claims.
AIC 44 Segment A Topics:
- The workers compensation system
- Workers compensation and employers liability policy
- Workers compensation statutes
- Statutory standards
AIC 44 Segment B Topics:
- Notice of injury and coverage analysis
- Investigating coverage and compensability
- Investigating medical issues
AIC 44 Segment C Topics:
- Temporary disability and medical benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
- Concluding workers compensation claims
- Other workers compensation issues
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC