You are here
Survey of Commercial Insurance
Learn how commercial insurance can be applied to protect against the property and liability exposures faced by most organizations.
New enhancements to CPCU 557!
To help you stay ahead of industry trends, this course has been updated to provide content on a variety of current topics, such as unmanned aircraft, transportation network companies, terrorism coverage and international insurance solutions.
- Commercial property insurance
- Business income insurance
- Commercial crime and equipment breakdown insurance
- Inland ocean marine insurance
- Commercial general liability insurance Part I and Part II
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers compensation and employers liability insurance
- Businessowners and farm insurance
- Specialty coverages
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials View a PDF of all CPCU 557 assignments View a PDF of a CPCU 557 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog