You are here
Understand the various types of risk financing techniques.
ARM 56 Segment A Topics:
- Introduction to risk financing
- Estimating hazard risk
- Transferring hazard risk through insurance
- Self-insurance plans
ARM 56 Segment B Topics:
- Retrospective rating plans
- Captive insurance
- Contractual risk transfer
ARM 56 Segment C Topics:
- Transferring financial risk
- Transferring hazard risk to the capital markets
- Allocating costs of managing hazard risk
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
French— Study materials must be ordered through The Institutes’ Customer Service.
"... It’s impossible to gain work experience in a short amount of time; you simply have to put in the time. But with learning the material from ARM’s segmented exams, you can put yourself at an advantage by improving your awareness of key risk concepts and techniques in manageable chunks of time..."
Samit Shah, ARM
Information Management Analyst
Zurich Insurance Company