You are here
Property Claims Practices
Understand how the property claim process works.
AIC 31 Segment A Topics:
- The Property Claims Handling Process
- Determining Whether Coverage Applies
- Handling Coverage Issues
AIC 31 Segment B Topics:
- Investigating Causes of Loss
- Investigating Suspicious Property Claims
- Determining Amounts Payable
AIC 31 Segment C Topics:
- Handling Merchandise Claims
- Handling Business Income and Extra Expense Claims
- Fundamentals of Inland Marine Claims
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC