You are here
Principles of Premium Auditing
Understand premium auditing principles and procedures.
- Overview of premium auditing
- Insurance law
- Premium audit planning
- Review of insured’s operations
- Review of insured’s employees
- Accounting system evaluation
- Audit program design
- Data verification and analysis
- Premium audit report
- Communication and premium auditing
- Professionalism in premium auditing
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
“From my perspective as a hiring manager, these designations are a window into an individual's work ethic and clearly demonstrate an ability and a drive that is needed to excel in today's demanding environment.”
Jeff Cruey, CPCU, CIC, ARe, AU, AMIM
Vice President—Commercial Lines
Ohio Casualty Insurance Co.