You are here
Premium Auditing Applications
Learn how to determine premiums for various insurance types.
- Insurance rates and rate regulation
- Workers compensation insurance
- Workers compensation premium determination
- Workers compensation—construction operations
- Maritime workers compensation insurance and premium determination
- Commercial general liability insurance
- Commercial general liability premium determination
- Business auto insurance and premium determination
- Motor carrier insurance and premium determination
- Garage insurance and premium determination
- Commercial property/inland marine insurance and premium determination
- Premium audit technology
- Other premium auditor roles
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
“From my perspective as a hiring manager, these designations are a window into an individual's work ethic and clearly demonstrate an ability and a drive that is needed to excel in today's demanding environment.”
Jeff Cruey, CPCU, CIC, ARe, AU, AMIM
Vice President—Commercial Lines
Ohio Casualty Insurance Co.