You are here
Personal Risk Management and Property-Casualty Insurance
Understand risk management techniques and how they apply to personal insurance coverages.
New enhancements to CPCU 555!
Stay ahead of industry trends with updated content that addresses new technologies and emerging loss exposures, such as green upgrades associated with homeowners coverage, and new loss settlement options for roof surfacing.
- Personal risk management
- The personal auto insurance environment
- Personal auto insurance-liability, medical payments and UM coverage
- Personal auto insurance-physical damage and endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners property coverage-perils, exclusions and conditions
- Homeowners liability coverage
- Other homeowners coverage forms and endorsements
- Other residential insurance coverages
- Watercraft, RVs, mobile homes and excess liability
- Personal lines profitability and pricing
- Personal lines portfolio management
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials PDF of all CPCU 555 assignments PDF of a CPCU 555 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog