You are here
Personal Insurance: Portfolio Management
Learn how to develop personal insurance products and services.
- Forces that define personal insurance products and services
- The personal insurance market
- Developing personal insurance products
- Underwriting profitability for personal insurance
- Pricing personal insurance products
- Reunderwriting personal insurance portfolios
- Exploring big data analytics
- Portfolio management technology
- Responding to environmental changes
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
“From my perspective as a hiring manager, these designations are a window into an individual's work ethic and clearly demonstrate an ability and a drive that is needed to excel in today's demanding environment...”
Jeff Cruey, CPCU, CIC, ARe, AU, AMIM
Vice President—Commercial Lines
Ohio Casualty Insurance Co.