You are here
Learn how to effectively apply personal insurance concepts.
New enhancements to AINS 22!
Stay ahead of industry trends with updated content that addresses personal coverage for emerging loss exposures such as home sharing, operating drones and driving for a transportation network company.
AINS 22 Segment A Topics:
- Personal insurance overview
- Automobile insurance and society
- Personal auto policy: liability, med pay, and UM coverage
- PAP: physical damage, duties after an accident, endorsements
AINS 22 Segment B Topics:
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners liability, conditions, coverage forms, and endorsements
- Other residential insurance
- Other personal property and liability insurance
AINS 22 Segment C Topics:
- Life insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Disability and health insurance planning
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
Earning the AINS designation allows you to waive one course in the CPCU program:
- If you choose completion option A, CPCU 553 or 557 can be waived
- If you choose completion option B, CPCU 553 can be waived
"In today’s corporate environment, it is more important than ever to set yourself apart from everyone else..."
Misty R. Fraley, CPCU, AIM, API, AIS, AINS
Personal Lines Underwriting Specialist
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies