You are here
Personal and Commercial Auto Coverages
Understand auto insurance coverages and approaches.
AIC 40 Topics:
- Auto basics and introduction to personal auto policy
- Personal auto policy: liability and medical payments
- Personal auto policy: uninsured motorists and physical damage
- Personal auto policy: duties, general provisions, endorsements, and coverage case
- Business auto coverage form: liability and medical payments
- Business auto coverage form: conditions, endorsements, and coverage case
- Garage coverage form and motor carrier coverage form
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC