National Flood Insurance: Fundamentals
To prepare for the ANFI 205 exam, you must use the National Flood Insurance Program Flood Insurance Manual found within the free exam preparation package.
- Introduction to the National Flood Insurance Program
- Flood maps and zone determinations
- Products available
- Policy provisions
- General rules and eligibility
- Claim handling process
- Requirements of the Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2004
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
“Those candidates who have taken advantage of the educational programs offered by The Institutes clearly set themselves apart from others.”
Chief Operating Officer
- Promotional Materials ANFI program flyer
- Additional Course Resources National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Flood Insurance Manual Order your free ANFI 205 exam topic outline and educational objectives ANFI 205 continuing education (CE) credit information by state
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog