You are here
Liability Claim Practices
Learn the essentials of handling non-auto liability claims.
ACT NOW! Pre-order your materials for January 2, 2019 shipping.
AIC 32 Segment A Topics:
- Overview of liability claims
- Legal principles for determining liability
- Determining liability in premises liability claims
AIC 32 Segment B Topics:
- Determining liability in products liability claims
- Investigating liability claims
- Handling coverage disputes
- Evaluating liability claims
AIC 32 Segment C Topics:
- Settling liability claims
- Managing liability claims litigation
Suggested Self-Study Time
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC