You are here
Understand how property-casualty insurance functions work together to create and deliver products.
- Overview of Insurance Operations
- Insurance Regulation
- Insurance Marketing and Distribution
- The Underwriting Function
- Risk Control and Premium Auditing
- The Claim Function
- Actuarial Operations
- Reinsurance Principles and Concepts
- Business Needs and Information Technology Alignment
- Insurer Strategic Management
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials PDF of all CPCU 520 assignments PDF of a CPCU 520 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog