You are here
Foundations of Insurance Production
Learn about various insurance products and services.
AAI 81 Segment A Topics:
- The insurance business—an overview
- Insurance and the legal system
- Risk management and the producer
- Insurance sales and account development
AAI 81 Segment B Topics:
- Homeowners insurance
- Personal automobile insurance
- Other personal insurance
- Personal financial planning
AAI 81 Segment C Topics:
- Commercial property insurance Part I and Part II
- Business income and extra expense insurance
- Commercial inland and ocean marine insurance
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"AAI is a manual for operating an agency..."
Brian Francis, ARM, AAI
Property & Casualty Solutions