You are here
Finance and Accounting For Insurance Professionals
Understand how corporate finance and accounting apply to property-casualty insurers and noninsurers.
- Introduction to corporate finance and accounting
- GAAP financial statements
- GAAP financial statement analysis
- Insurer statutory accounting
- Insurer statutory annual statement analysis
- Cash flow valuation
- Bonds and stocks
- Insurer investment portfolio management
- Insurer capital needs and sources
- Capital management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- The underwriting cycle
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International