You are here
Enterprise Risk Management
Gain knowledge of risk management and enterprise risk management principles and practices.
This course has been updated to include data analytics content and was replaced with a new edition on April 1, 2017. The final testing window for students using the 1st edition course materials is the October to December 2017 testing window. To register for an exam covering the 1st edition materials, please call Customer Success at (800) 644-2101.
ERM 57 Segment A Topics:
- Introduction to enterprise risk management
- Enterprise risk management in an organization
- ERM framework and process
- Risk oversight
ERM 57 Segment B Topics:
- Strategic planning and ERM
- Risk-based performance and process management
- Internal audit and control
- Regulation and compliance
ERM 57 Segment C Topics:
- Risk assessment and treatment
- Risk modeling
- Big data analytics
- Risk-based capital allocation
- Risk management environment and culture
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.