Enterprise Risk Management
Gain knowledge of risk management and enterprise risk management principles and practices.
ERM 57 has been revised. New materials for exams beginning on January 15, 2014, are now available for purchase. To register for an exam covering the expiring materials, please call Customer Service at (800) 644-2101.
ERM 57 Segment A Topics:
- Introduction to enterprise risk management
- Enterprise risk management in an organization
- ERM framework and process
- Risk oversight
ERM 57 Segment B Topics:
- Strategic planning and ERM
- Risk-based performance and process management
- Internal audit and control
- Regulation and compliance
ERM 57 Segment C Topics:
- Risk assessment and treatment
- Risk modeling
- Risk-based capital allocation
- Risk management environment and culture
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.