You are here
Commercial Surety, Crime Insurance, and Financial Institution Bonds
Understand commercial surety bonds.
Exams covering the revised AFSB 153—Commercial Surety, Crime Insurance, and Financial Institution Bonds will be available July 15, 2015. Exams covering the expiring materials will be offered from April 15, 2015, until December 15, 2015. To register for an exam covering the expiring materials, please call Customer Service at (800) 644-2101.
- Commercial surety overview
- License and permit bonds
- Public official bonds
- Judicial bonds and admiralty bonds
- Fiduciary bonds
- Miscellaneous bonds
- Commercial crime coverages
- Crime underwriting and risk control
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
“The AFSB designation serves as a concrete measure of my competency and knowledge of the surety industry...”
Caroline Murphree Roberson, CPA, AFSB
Underwriting Operation Analyst
Lexon Surety Group