You are here
Commercial Property Risk Management and Insurance
Learn how risk management techniques can be used to address an organization’s property loss exposures.
New enhancements to CPCU 551!
Stay ahead of industry trends with updated content that includes recent policy revisions to address emerging loss exposures such as theft of virtual currency, loss resulting from fraudulent impersonation, and increased cost of construction due to building laws enacted after a property loss has occurred.
- Introduction to commercial property insurance
- Building and personal property coverage form
- Causes of loss forms
- Other commercial property coverage options
- Flood, earthquake, and specialty forms
- Business income insurance
- Inland marine and ocean cargo
- Commercial crime insurance
- Equipment breakdown
- Businessowners policies
- Industry-specific policies
- Surety bonds
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials View a PDF of all CPCU 551 assignments View a PDF of a CPCU 551 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog