You are here
Commercial Liability Risk Management and Insurance
Understand how risk management techniques can be used to address an organization’s commercial liability loss exposures.
New enhancements to CPCU 552!
Stay ahead of industry trends with updated content that includes recent revisions to commercial insurance policies to address emerging loss exposures such as the use of unmanned aircraft and driving covered autos for a transportation network company.
- Introduction to commercial liability insurance
- Commercial general liability (CGL)
- Business auto, garage and motor carrier
- Workers compensation and employers liability
- Management liability
- Professional liability
- Excess and umbrella liability insurance
- Cyber risk
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials View a PDF of all CPCU 552 assignments View a PDF of a CPCU 552 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog