You are here
Understand commercial insurance policies and coverages.
New enhancements to AINS 23!
To help you stay ahead of industry trends, this course has been updated to provide content on a variety of current topics, such as unmanned aircraft, transportation network companies, terrorism coverage and international insurance solutions.
AINS 23 Segment A Topics:
- Commercial property insurance
- Business income insurance
- Commercial crime and equipment breakdown insurance
AINS 23 Segment B Topics:
- Inland and ocean marine insurance
- Commercial general liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
AINS 23 Segment C Topics:
- Workers compensation and employers liability insurance
- Businessowners and farm insurance
- Specialty coverages
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
Earning the AINS designation allows you to waive one course in the CPCU program:
- If you choose completion option A, CPCU 553 or 557 can be waived
- If you choose completion option C, CPCU 557 can be waived
"In today’s corporate environment, it is more important than ever to set yourself apart from everyone else..."
Misty R. Fraley, CPCU, AIM, API, AIS, AINS
Personal Lines Underwriting Specialist
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies