You are here
Claims Leadership and Organizational Alignment
Gain valuable leadership skills specifically for claims professionals.
This course is not a requirement of the AIC designation. If you are an AIC designee and pass AIC 47, you earn the AIC-M designation.
This course has been updated to provide an overview of data analytics, effective October 1, 2016. The final testing window for enrolled students to test using current course materials is April to June 2017. To register for an exam covering the expiring materials, please call Customer Success at (800) 644-2101.
- The aligned organization
- Cultivating organizational alignment
- Managing the claim function
- Employee development
- Creating competitive advantage
- Claim decision support
- Managing across organizational boundaries
- Business continuity planning
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC