You are here
Claim Handling Principles and Practices
Learn how to apply claim handling principles and investigation techniques.
To test on the expiring materials by December 15th, please call Customer Success at 1-800-644-2101.
AIC 30 Segment A Topics:
- The claim function and professional ethics
- The claim handling process
- Setting case reserves and investigating claims
AIC 30 Segment B Topics:
- Documenting claims
- Communicating effectively
- Dealing with fraud
AIC 30 Segment C Topics:
- Negotiating claims
- Litigating claims
- Good faith claim handling
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC