You are here
Business Law for Insurance Professionals
Learn how to apply relevant principles of United States law to the business of insurance and risk management.
• Introduction to U.S. law
• Contract law
• Contract law-insurance applications
• Commercial law
• Property law
• Tort law
• Agency law
• Agency law-insurance applications
• Business entities and employment law
• International legal environment
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials PDF of CPCU 530 assignments PDF of CPCU 530 chapter excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog