You are here
Bodily Injury Claims and Liability Coverages
Become skilled at managing bodily injury claims and determining coverage under liability insurance policies (other than auto).
- Bodily injury claims management and investigation
- Injury and treatment evaluation
- Impairment, disability and rehabilitation
- Psychological injuries and ongoing claims
- Homeowners and other personal liability coverages
- Commercial general liability coverage
- Other commercial liability coverages
Suggested Self-Study Time
- Access The Institutes’ Course Study Calculator for a more specific recommended study time.
"The AIC designation has been a tremendous credential that has opened professional doors for me, while widening my perspective of the world of claims."
Kevin Quinley, CPCU, AIC, ARM, AIM, ARe
Vice President Risk Services
Berkley Life Sciences, LLC