Why you need this course:
After completing this course, you'll know the appropriate commercial crime coverage to select for your clients' specific needs.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the following eight insuring agreements contained in the Insurance Services Office, Inc (ISO) Commercial Crime Coverage Form and policy:
- Employee Theft
- Forgery or Alteration
- Inside the Premises—Theft of Money and Securities
- Inside the Premises—Robbery or Safe Burglary of Other Property
- Outside the Premises
- Computer Fraud
- Funds Transfer Fraud
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency
- Describe the following crime exclusions:
- General exclusions
- Exclusions applicable only to employee theft
- Exclusions applicable to inside the premises and outside the premises
- Exclusions applicable only to computer fraud
- Exclusions applicable only to funds transfer fraud
- Describe the following conditions applicable to the crime form:
- Interests insured
- Where coverage applies
- When coverage applies
- Claims provisions
- Explain how each of the endorsements available in the ISO crime program modifies the coverage forms.
- Summarize the differences between the ISO government crime forms and the ISO commercial crime forms.
- Describe the Surety and Fidelity Association of America financial institution bonds used by financial institutions to insure crime loss exposures.
Cost: $20 per Professional Development Hour (PDH). Information on Professional Development Hours (PDH) provided can be found here.
Commercial Crime Insurance Topics Include:
- The eight insuring agreements contained in the Insurance Services Office, Inc. (ISO) Commercial Crime Coverage Form and policy
- Common crime exclusions
- Conditions applicable to the crime form
- How the ISO crime program endorsements modify the coverage forms
- Differences between the ISO government crime forms and the ISO commercial crime forms
- The Surety and Fidelity Association of America financial institution bonds used to insure crime loss exposures
Additional Course Resource
Additional Knowledge Solutions
(800) 644-2101 (U.S. and Canada)
(610) 644-2100 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)
720 Providence Road
Malvern, PA 19355-3433
Customer Success is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. eastern time.