Institutes Online learning is a new approach to professional development from The Institutes. Insurance professionals can’t afford to have gaps in their technical knowledge. Gaps in knowledge equal gaps in performance. And in this fast-paced and ever-changing industry, those gaps need to be filled quickly. People need timely and easy access to technical insurance knowledge that will help them be more productive and perform at a higher level.
All Institutes Online learning modules:
- Contain The Institutes’ trusted accurate and performance-enhancing technical insurance content.
- Deliver learning in smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Can be studied in just a matter of hours.
- Offer trusted Institute content without having to commit to a full designation program.
- Each learning module is broken down into smaller, individual easy-to-study modules called learning objects.
- Each learning module focuses on a clear and concise educational objective that explains what you should know and understand by the end.
- Quizzes show you how well you understand the material.
Prelicensing Online Courses
Designation & Certificate Programs
Online Learning Suites
For your convenience, The Institutes have put together the following collections or suites of Institutes Online learning modules. You can take one, a few, or all of the learning modules in a suite, or you can mix and match—the choice is yours!
Ethical behavior is crucial to preserving not only the trust on which insurance transactions are based, but also the publicís trust in our industry as a whole. The Institutes are commited to providing professionals with the ethical framework needed to build that trust.
Each learning module includes
Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals
On top of all this, Institutes Online learning is SCORM compliant:
- Concise, trusted content
- Clear learning goals
- Intuitive navigation
- Easy-to-read graphics
- Practical job aid printouts
- Detailed exhibits
- Helpful knowledge checks and quizzes
- It will integrate seamlessly with an organization’s existing Learning Management System.
- Just plug our courses into the LMS and deliver concise, ready-made, technical insurance knowledge to an individual, a department, regional office, or global network.
- Your entire employee base is up to speed and on the same page in record time.
Discover Institutes Online learning today!
Information on Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits each learning module provides can be found here. Institutes Online learning modules are priced per Professional Development Hour (PDH). Each PDH is $20. Contact us for volume pricing.
Institutes Online learning is THE best solution for your online learning needs. Call Customer Service at (800) 644-2101 or e-mail customerservice@TheInstitutes.org to order or inquire about volume discounts. Need more information? Discover Institutes Online learning for yourself today—try a self-guided demo.
Need company-specific content? Institutes Online learning can deliver that, too. Just contact Custom Solutions at (610) 644-2100 for a consultation.
The Institutes' courses and programs are dynamic in nature. To provide industry professionals with the knowledge needed to drive powerful business results, The Institutes continuously review and revise technical content and delivery methods based on current industry needs and practices. Therefore course topics, program requirements, and pricing are subject to change at any time. Our Web site contains the latest course and program information. Customer Service can be reached at customerservice@TheInstitutes.org or (800) 644-2101.