Risk Management Principles and Practices
Understand risk management principles and practices.
ARM 54 Segment A Topics:
- Introduction to risk management
- Risk management standards and guidelines
- Hazard risk
- Operational, financial, and strategic risk
ARM 54 Segment B Topics:
- Risk management framework and process
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk treatment
ARM 54 Segment C Topics:
- Financial statement risk analysis
- Capital investment and financial risk
- Monitoring and reporting on risk
Suggested Self-Study Time
French— Study materials must be ordered through The Institutes’ Customer Service.
"... It’s impossible to gain work experience in a short amount of time; you simply have to put in the time. But with learning the material from ARM’s segmented exams, you can put yourself at an advantage by improving your awareness of key risk concepts and techniques in manageable chunks of time..."
Samit Shah, ARM
Information Management Analyst
Zurich Insurance Company