Personal Risk Management and Property-Casualty Insurance
Understand risk management techniques and how they apply to personal insurance coverages.
CPCU 555 has been revised. New materials for exams beginning on July 15, 2013, are now available for purchase. To register for an exam covering the expiring materials, please call Customer Service at (800) 644-2101.
- Personal risk management
- The personal auto insurance environment
- Personal auto insurance-liability, medical payments and UM coverage
- Personal auto insurance-physical damage and endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners property coverage-perils, exclusions and conditions
- Homeowners liability coverage
- Other homeowners coverage forms and endorsements
- Other residential insurance coverages
- Watercraft, RVs, mobile homes and excess liability
- Personal lines profitability and pricing
- Personal lines portfolio management
Suggested Self-Study Time
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials PDF of all CPCU 555 assignments PDF of a CPCU 555 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog