National Flood Insurance: Advanced Studies
Understand flood insurance coverages.
To prepare for the ANFI 206 exam, you must use the National Flood Insurance Program Flood Insurance Manual found within the free exam preparation package.
- V-Zone rating
- Commercial building coverages
- Condominium coverage
- Interpreting elevation certificates
- Coastal barrier resource systems and otherwise protected areas NFIP grandfathering
Suggested Self-Study Time
“Those candidates who have taken advantage of the educational programs offered by The Institutes clearly set themselves apart from others.”
Chief Operating Officer
- Promotional Materials ANFI program flyer
- Additional Course Resources National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Flood Insurance Manual Order your free ANFI 205 exam topic outline and educational objectives ANFI 205 continuing education (CE) credit information by state
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog