Understand how property-casualty insurance functions work together to create and deliver products.
CPCU 520 has been revised. New materials for exams beginning on January 15, 2014, are now available for purchase. To register for an exam covering the expiring materials, please call Customer Service at (800) 644-2101.
- Overview of Insurance Operations
- Insurance Regulation
- Insurance Marketing and Distribution
- The Underwriting Function
- Risk Control and Premium Auditing
- The Claim Function
- Actuarial Operations
- Reinsurance Principles and Concepts
- Business Needs and Information Technology Alignment
- Insurer Strategic Management
Suggested Self-Study Time
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials PDF of all CPCU 520 assignments PDF of a CPCU 520 assignment excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog