Foundations of Risk Management and Insurance
Learn how to apply basic concepts of risk management and insurance to everyday activities.
CPCU 500 has replaced CPCU 510.
- Introduction to risk management
- Risk assessment
- Risk control
- Risk financing
- Enterprise-wide risk management
- Insurance as a risk management technique
- Insurance policy analysis
- Common policy concepts
Suggested Self-Study Time
"Getting the CPCU designation was the best move I ever made..."
David S. Hershey, CPCU, ARM
Sprague Energy/ Lexa International
- Sample Course Materials View a PDF of all CPCU 500 Assignments View a PDF of a CPCU 500 Assignment Excerpt
- Promotional Materials CPCU program flyer CPCU Experience Booklet
- Additional Course Resources Charting your Success Resources CPCU waiver information The Institutes' Waiver request Form
- Additional Knowledge Solutions All Programs The Institutes' Catalog