Enterprise Wide Risk Management
Extend your knowledge of risk management beyond insurable risk.
ERM 57 has been revised. New materials for exams beginning on January 15, 2014, are now available for purchase. To register for an exam covering the expiring materials, please call Customer Service at (800) 644-2101.
- Introduction to enterprise risk management
- Enterprise risk management in an organization
- ERM framework and process
- Risk oversight
- Strategic planning and ERM
- Risk-based performance and process management
- Internal audit and control
- Regulation and compliance
- Risk assessment and treatment
- Risk modeling
- Risk-based capital allocation
- Risk management environment and culture
Suggested Self-Study Time