Now with narrated learning modules, animated graphics, more interactivity, and easier navigation, Insurance Essentials quickly introduces new employees to basic insurance concepts.
Insurance Essentials still offers the same trusted content you relied on in the previous edition, but now with enhancements. Plus, the entire course is Web-based, with no software installation or maintenance required.
The newly redesigned Insurance Essentials course now offers:
- Fully narrated learning modules
- Animated graphics that bring charts and diagrams to life
- Interactivity featuring industry trivia questions and knowledge checks
- Even simpler point-and-click navigation
Plus, Insurance Essentials continues to offer:
- The same trusted, reliable Institutes’ content
- The freedom to study modules one at a time over a period of days or all in one session
- The flexibility to explore the modules in any order
- The capability to run on an individual computer or on a network
We Recommend Insurance Essentials for: Employees new to the insurance industry, including professionals in areas such as information systems, human resources, accounting, and other areas not involved in hands-on, day-to-day technical insurance operations.
Exam Information: After completing the Insurance Essentials course, students may take an objective, computer-administered exam to earn a Certificate of Completion. The course exam is contained within the online course itself. After you pass the online exam, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you within two weeks.
Course Topics Include:
Introduction to and History of Insurance
Role of Insurance
The Premium Dollar
Others in the Insurance Industry
Means of Delivering the Insurance Product
Typical Insurance Company Structure
Typical Personal Insurance Transaction
Typical Commercial Insurance Transaction
Insurance Essentials is an interactive tool featuring:
- Eleven learning modules
- A lesson outline that keeps track of everything you’ve studied
- Quizzes that give immediate feedback for positive reinforcement
- A glossary of useful insurance terms
With Insurance Essentials, you will save time and money because:
- It costs far less than a seminar.
- Insurance Essentials runs on a standard Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Technical trainers are not needed.
- Supervisors are able to focus more on their core responsibilities during a new hire’s orientation period.
Cost: $20 per Professional Development Hour (PDH). Information on Professional Development Hours (PDH) provided can be found here.
Additional Course Resources
Additional Knowledge Solutions
(800) 644-2101 (U.S. and Canada)
(610) 644-2100 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)
720 Providence Road
Malvern, PA 19355-3433
Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.