Add value to your resume and get a jump start on your career by earning two course waivers towards the prestigious CPCU designation. The Institutes' Collegiate Studies for CPCU program provides qualifying Risk Management and Insurance students an opportunity to waive up to two courses in the CPCU program. Students who earn two CPCU course waivers and complete Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct will also earn The Institutes' Collegiate Studies for CPCU Certificate.
Click here for more information.
Did you know that you can earn college credit for your CPCU and Institutes' insurance studies? Not only will you earn insurance industry credentials, you can also earn an undergraduate or graduate degree sooner than you may have thought.
- Double credit saves you time and saves your employer money.
- Most programs are conducted online-you attend class when it's convenient for you.
- College degrees and insurance designations give you both important educational credentials and practical knowledge to use on the job.
The Institutes have formed separate alliances with the following schools to offer you degree programs that apply the credits you have earned for your Institutes courses. Click on a link to learn more about that program and the school's admissions requirements and application procedures:
Credits accepted are subject to change without notice. Please verify current credit arrangements with individual institutions.
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT®) has evaluated 35 of The Institutes’ courses.
Approved courses and designation programs include:
- Introduction to Property-Casualty Insurance
- Introduction to Claims
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS®)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM™)
View our list of current Institutes courses approved for college credit.
Please note that some of the approved Institutes courses are no longer offered, but if formerly completed, the earned credit may still be applied to your college degree.
View the full list of approved Institutes courses.
Visit the ACE CREDIT website for more information. To register, access and request an ACE Transcript online, click here.