Have you thought of pursuing a graduate degree? Would you like to specialize in insurance management, risk management, claims, or underwriting? Then consider Salve Regina University’s MBA or MS Management programs. Salve Regina accepts all ACE credit recommendations for CPCU and IIA programs.
Depending on which Institute courses you have completed, you may be able to earn a master’s degree with as few as eight additional courses. CPCU and IIA courses may apply as follows:
- Holding the CPCU designation earns 12 credits toward either degree with a concentration in insurance management
- Up to 12 credits for specialty designation coursework toward either degree with an individualized concentration
- Pre-requisite undergraduate coursework in accounting for any two of the following: APA 91, APA 92, AIAF 111, CPCU 540, CPCU 8, or CPCU V
- Pre-requisite undergraduate coursework in economics for completing AIAF 113 and CPCU 9 or CPCU III
- No pre-requisite requirements for the MS Management degree
- Students may earn their degree entirely online
About Salve Regina University
The Sisters of Mercy founded Salve Regina University in 1947 to offer a comprehensive education in the Catholic tradition. Salve Regina University offers a broad selection of master's programs and graduate certificates, in addition to a doctoral program. Each program offers unique and individualized opportunities for personal growth, interaction with experienced faculty members, and ethical development. Our graduate programs focus on ethical decision-making and effective leadership which is part of our mercy mission and so necessary in today’s world. Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, the University enrolls more than 2,500 undergraduate and graduate students from across the U.S. and around the world. The MBA and MS Management degrees are accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education.
Graduate classes are available at the main campus in Newport, RI, and our off campus site in Pawtucket, RI, and online.
Visit Salve Regina University’s Web site at www.salve.edu/graduatestudies/studies.html or contact Dr. Myra Edelstein, Graduate Business Program Director at (401) 341-3139 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
Visit Salve Regina University’s Web site at www.salve.edu/graduatestudies/studies.html
or contact Dr. Myra Edelstein, Graduate Business Program Director at (401) 341-3139 or email her at email@example.com with specific questions.
See summary of credit transfer.