Exam Date Information
If you know which exam you'd like to view information for, select it from the list below and click the Show Details button.
Search by Exam:
You may also choose from the list below and see all of the exams for a particular program.
Search by Program:
Institutes Approved On-Site Testing Centers
Select a location from the list and click the List Centers button to view a list of exam centers.
Become an on-site testing location for Institutes' exams
Prometric Testing Centers
To find a Prometric Testing Center near you, please visit Prometric's Web site. Please note that Prometric Testing Centers may use a biometric scan to check examinees in for their exam appointments. Visit Prometric's Web site for details.
International Exam Information
International students can take their exams at one of these venues:
- Institutes-Approved On-Site Testing Center
- Prometric Testing Center
Institutes’ exams can be taken during the following testing windows:
- January 15–March 15
- April 15–June 15
- July 15–September 15
- October 15–December 15
You may take the same exam no more than two times in a given testing window, with a maximum of four times per calendar year. For complete information on exam policies and procedures, download our Exam Registration Booklet.
Institutes-Approved On-Site Testing Center Information
- The On-Site reduced exam fees located in the Registration Booklet apply at all Institutes-Approved On-Site Testing Centers worldwide.
- On-site centers are typically sponsored by employers or insurance-related educational organizations. To see whether you qualify for these reduced fees, contact your organization's education/training coordinator.
Prometric Testing Center Information
- The Prometric exam fees located in the Registration Booklet apply at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide.
- The Prometric - Early fee is available on or before the first day of the testing window for which an examinee is registering.
- No exam registrations will be accepted after the 10th of the month in which the testing window closes.
- Prometric will charge a $50 fee to examinees who reschedule their appointments within 3 to 12 business days (Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays) of the original test date.
- Students should review the link for the Registration Booklet for exam fees and information.
(800) 644-2101 (U.S. and Canada)
(610) 644-2100 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)
720 Providence Road
Malvern, PA 19355-3433
Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.