All the information you need to locate a testing center, exam fees, and schedules appears below. For full exam details and policies, please read The Institutes’ Exam Registration booklet.
We have improved our exam driver. Please download our new exam demo to try out the new features before your next exam!
Important note--the following policy will be effective January 1, 2012: Before rescheduling an appointment within the same testing window, please note Prometric will charge a $50 fee to students who reschedule their appointments within 3 to 12 business days of the original test date. Business days are defined as Monday-Friday, excluding holidays observed by Prometric.
Exam Date Information
If you know which exam you'd like to view information for, select it from the list below and click the Show Details button.
Search by Exam:
You may also choose from the list below and see all of the exams for a particular program.
Search by Program:
Institutes Approved On-Site Testing Centers
Select a location from the list and click the List Centers button to view a list of exam centers.
Become an on-site testing location for Institutes' exams
Prometric Testing Centers
To find a Prometric Testing Center near you, please visit Prometric's Web site. Please note that Prometric Testing Centers may use a biometric scan to check examinees in for their exam appointments. Visit Prometric's Web site for details.
International Exam Information
International students can take their exams at one of these venues:
- Institutes-Approved On-Site Testing Center
- Prometric Testing Center
Institutes’ exams can be taken during the following testing windows:
- January 15–March 15
- April 15–June 15
- July 15–September 15
- October 15–December 15
You may take the same exam no more than two times in a given testing window, with a maximum of four times per calendar year. For complete information on exam policies and procedures, download our Exam Registration Booklet.
Institutes-Approved On-Site Testing Center Information
- The On-Site reduced exam fees located in the Registration Booklet apply at all Institutes-Approved On-Site Testing Centers worldwide.
- On-site centers are typically sponsored by employers or insurance-related educational organizations. To see whether you qualify for these reduced fees, contact your organization's education/training coordinator.
Prometric Testing Center Information
- The Prometric exam fees located in the Registration Booklet apply at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide.
- The Prometric - Early fee is available on or before the first day of the testing window for which an examinee is registering.
- No exam registrations will be accepted after the 10th of the month in which the testing window closes.
- Prometric will charge a $50 fee to examinees who reschedule their appointments within 3 to 12 business days (Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays) of the original test date.
- Students should review the link for the Registration Booklet for exam fees and information.
(800) 644-2101 (U.S. and Canada)
(610) 644-2100 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)
720 Providence Road
Malvern, PA 19355-3433
Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The Institutes' courses and programs are dynamic in nature. To provide
industry professionals with the knowledge needed to drive powerful business results, The Institutes continuously
review and revise technical content and delivery methods based on current industry needs and practices. Therefore
course topics, program requirements, and pricing are subject to change at any time. Our Web site contains the latest
course and program information. Customer Service can be reached at customerservice@TheInstitutes.org or (800) 644-2101.